People utilize different products in their everyday life. The use of these products not only fulfills their needs, and but also adds a touch of luxury and comfort. However, buying a product is not as easy as utilizing it.
There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select best cheap micro four thirds lenses? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying cheap micro four thirds lenses. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Best cheap micro four thirds lenses information
1. Meike 35mm F1.4 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds M43 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras and BMPCC GH6 OM-1
- Works with Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras
- Lens Structure:5 Groups 8 Elements
- Fixed focal length 35mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.4-16 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera
- It is a Wide Angle Lens, suitables for Landscape ,Product and Portrait Photography
- 3.75x zoom lens
- Macro focus range: 90 centimeter, focal length: 40 to 150 millimeter
- Lightweight, portable design, 80 to 300 millimeter equivalent field of view
- Nearly silent movie and still compatible auto focus, perfect choice for second lens
- Great for portraits and sports; Maximum reproduction ratio:- 1:6.25
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1. 4 is designed for micro Four Thirds mount Mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1. 4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow Depth of field effects.
- Three FLD elements, two Sled elements, and two molded aspherical elements to help reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy from Edge to edge.
- A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlight conditions.
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Wide aperture – wide F2.5 aperture is outstanding for narrow depth of field shots with good booked background defocus, and sharp low light photography.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
5. Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mirrorless Camera Lens with Optical Stabilizer, Micro Four Thirds Mount, H-FS45150AK (USA Black)
- Multi coated lens: A multi coated lens element reduces ghost and flare to deliver high optical performance (12 elements in 9 groups, [1 UHR lens and 2 aspherical lenses])
- Near silent focusing for video and still: inner focus system enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life size magnification to infinity; stepping motor makes focusing action smooth and near silent for use in video and photo recording
- Lumia optical image stabilization: Panasonic Mega O. I. S. Makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand movement
- Medium zoom lens: A 45 150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90 300mm) focal length with F4. 0 5. 6 ASPH provides a versatile medium zoom range of daily situations
- Seven aperture blade construction: The lens’ seven aperture blades produce an attractive smoothness in out of focus areas, even when shooting at large aperture
- Lens Type: Telephoto
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used. When using a flash, flash light may be blocked by lens body, lens hood, etc.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9 meter (at 75 millimeter of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75 millimeter of focal length)
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
- Constant f2.8 maximum aperture
- Focal length: 12 to 40 millimeter, minimum focus distance 7.87 inches (20 centimeter )
- Drip proof; Dust proof, splash proof, and freeze proof construction. Lens construction: 14 elements in 9 groups (Aspherical ED lens, 2 Aspherical lenses, DSA lens, 2 ED lenses, HD lens, 2 HR lense)
- Includes lens hood and pouch, filter size 62 millimeter, equipped with manual focus clutch mechanism
- Compatible with Olympus and Panasonic cameras
- Focal length: 12 to 40 millimeter, minimum focus distance 7.87 inches (20 centimeter)
- Dust, splash, and freeze proof construction
- Ships with lens cap (LC-72C), rear lens cap (LR-2), lens hood (LH-76), and lens case (LSC-1120)
- Manual focus clutch mechanism
9. Panasonic LUMIX G X Vario Power Zoom Lens, 45-175MM, F4.0-5.6 ASPH, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power Optical I.S, H-PS45175K (USA Black)
- 90mm-350mm in 35mm equivalent zoom
- Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes reflections at entire visual light range
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) integrated into the lens makes it easy to shoot sharp images even in low-lit situations
- Power zoom; Minimum Aperture: F22
- Wide-angle zoom lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two Dual Super Aspherical elements, along with one high refractive index element and an aspherical element, reduce spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness with minimal distortion.
- One extra-low dispersion element suppresses color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Retractable lens design with a locking button maintains a compact profile when the lens is not in use.
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying best cheap micro four thirds lenses so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Relax! We have made this task little stress-free for you. We have done some research, and listed some products which may help you to decide which product is best for you. We have shortlisted the features and specifications you need to focus on before shopping.
With so many brands available in the market, first and foremost you need to shortlist the brands according to your requirements. Once you have shortlisted the brands you want to shop from, consider half of your work is done.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best cheap micro four thirds lenses.
At the same time, some new brands in the market also provide the same quality, but because they do not have a renowned name, their products are economical. Their prices are low because they want to attract customers to their new brand. If you want a budget-friendly option, you should go through these brands for shopping so that you can have the best product according to your requirements without breaking the bank.
Once you have made your mind to buy a product, you have an image of what features and specifications you want in it. We recommend you jot down all these features and specifications. Put the essential factors on top and those factors on which you can think would be okay to compromise, keep those at the bottom of your list. This minor act will drastically simplify the buying process for you.
Once you have created this list, look at the different features different brands offer. You will be fortunate to find a brand that has the exact product you have in mind; otherwise, choose the brand that has the effect with most of the features on your list. By doing this, you will find the right product according to your requirements.
Different brands offer different price ranges. Most products by renowned brands are expensive as compared to newly established brands. Many users test the quality of famous brands, so you can trust that their products will not disappoint you in terms of quality. Their high price will pay you off for a very long time.
If your budget is bit tight and you are in search of an economical product encompassing great features, you can opt for new brands as their prices are comparatively low. But before making a final choice, it is suggested to do comprehensive research on the new brand; you are thinking to shop from, because sometimes products with low prices don’t offer good quality. Obviously nobody would desire a product that gets out of order after few days of usage.
Before selecting cheap micro four thirds lenses, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Once you have researched customer reviews, analyze the good and bad reviews. We do not recommend you to rely on the thoughts of one customer. Instead, go through plenty of reviews. Rather it will be an excellent choice to watch reviews with videos as they will give you a clearer picture.
If the product you are inclined to buy has more positive reviews and less negative reviews, don't hesitate to order.
Pros and Cons:
Every product has its pros and cons. There is nothing perfect in this world, but you can try to find something close to perfect by analyzing the pros and cons of each product. You can find pros and cons in customers' reviews or social media.
Whether you are buying the product in person or ordering it online, take a thorough look at the design, features, and pros and cons of that product. A concise yet proper list of pros and cons will save a lot of your time. Spend your money once you are delighted with everything.
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing best cheap micro four thirds lenses, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.
Before placing your order, check whether the brand you are ordering from provides a warranty or not. We will advise you to buy a product that has a contract. The customer care service of a brand speaks a lot about it. Before placing your order, discuss your needs and ambiguities with the customer care agent. It would be best if you had a clear mind with no confusion.
After this reading, we hope you understand that these are the key points you should focus on before buying your dream product. Once you go through these steps, you will not be confused by the wide variety available in the market. You will know what product is perfect for you by following our guide. So go ahead! Place your order without wasting any more time and have fun!