There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select best micro usb for arduino? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying micro usb for arduino. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Best micro usb for arduino information
1. Micro USB Cable for Arduino BBC Micro Bit to USB A Data Sync & Charging Cable Power Supply Cord Cable
- BBC Micro Bit to USB A Data Sync & Charging Cable Power Supply Cord.
- Connect Micro Bit Mainboard to PC Computer.
- Micro USB Cable for Arduino,BBC Micro Bit.
- Black color, 1 meter.
- Ideal for all Micro interface devices such as phone and camera charging, also for electronics kits such as Arduino etc
- Support for the . IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection).
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator.
- Built-in USB (and serial debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
3. HiLetgo 3pcs Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible to Arduino Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported by Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board Micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins, 12 x Digital I/Os
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
4. 2 Pack Micro USB Cable with Power Switch Raspberry Pi Arduino USB 2.0 Short Micro-USB Charger with Click Push Button
- Micro USB Cable with Power Switch, USB 2.0, Charging only, No Data Transfer. Micro USB Male to Micro USB Female
- 501 On/Off Push Power Button – Dramatically Reduces Wear and Tear on Sensitive MicroUSB Connectors
- Dual Insulated 18 AWG Oxygen Free Copper Cable, 65% Lower Resistance and 100% Higher Current vs 22AWG, Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+, 2 model B, Pi Zero W, Raspberry Pi 3
- Short length (11 inch) for cord extension, RoHS Compliant – Can be used as power supply for the Pi up to 2 Amp
- Package Contents: 2 Pack
5. Micro B Male to Female Cable, Screw Panel Mount Micro USB Cable Extension Cord for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Feather – 50cm (Micro Male to Female)
- Micro USB 5Pin Male to Female Cable Extension Panel Mount Type Cable with Screws is ideal for charging Android phones and tablets or connecting PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and more.
- Connector 1: USB micro-B Female, Connector 2: USB Micro B Male. Micro USB end is USB OTG pinout.
- Charge and Sync:The Micro USB cable can both charge and sync your Android device. The micro-b cable can also be used to transfer data between your computer, printer, external hard drive, mobile phones, smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, digital cameras, and digital camcorders.
- Plug and Play: With the 50cm micro USB male to micro USB female cable, you have extra room for placing your USB OTG capable devices in a way that best suits your needs. You can place your thumb drive out of the way, or position devices such as your keyboard or mouse more comfortably.
- The Micro USB male to female cable works with any device equipped with a Micro USB hub, including Amazon Kindle (Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HDX, and Kindle Paperwhite), Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets, HTC One and Motorola Droid smartphones, Windows tablets, Nokia, LG, HP, Sony, GPS devices, Nexus 7 tablets, and PSP game consoles ect.
6. AITRIP 2PCS Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V 16MHz Micro-USB Development Module Board with 2 Row pin Header Compatible ard-uino Leonardo Replace ATmega328 Pro Mini
- ATMega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Ard-uino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os
7. HiLetgo UNO R3 D1 R32 ESP32 ESP-32 CH340G WiFi+Bluetooth+UNO Development Board WiFi Bluetooth 4MB Flash with Micro USB for Arduino
- DC 5V-12V
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Compatible with For Arduino
- D1 R32=WiFi+Bluetooth+UNO
8. DORHEA 4Pcs for Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Nano Board CH340 5V 16M Micro USB Microcontroller Board with PIN Headers Pin Unsoldered Compatible with Ardu-ino Electronics Development Board Nano 328P Nano 3.0
- The Nano for ardu-ino can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- The nano has 8 analog inputs,each of which provide 10 bits of resolution.By default they measure from ground to 5 volts, though is it possible to change the upper end of their range using the analogReference function. Analog pins 6 and 7 cannot be used as digital pins, some pins have specialized functionality.
- It is a smallest, complete and breadboard friendly board. It has everything that Ardu-no/Genuino UNO has (electrically) with more analog input pins and on board +5V AREF jumper, compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating system.
- More breadboard space:Nano’s got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It’s got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND ）on one top, power and ground on the other.
- This board is using the chips ATmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official Ardu-ino,Support ISP download; Support USB download and Power.
9. AITRIP 5pcs ESP32-CAM-MB WiFi Bluetooth Development Board OV2640 Camera Module Micro USB Interface CH340G USB to Serial Port auto Download for Arduino
- HK-ESP32-CAM-MB adopts Micro USB interface, convenient and reliable connection method, convenient to apply to various IoT hardware terminal occasions.
- it is new WiFi+Bluetooth dual-mode development board based on ESP32 design, using PCB on-board antenna, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6CPU, using 7-level pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240Mhz
- Application: Home smart device image transmission; Wireless monitoring ;Smart agriculture ;QR wireless recognition; Wireless positioning system signal and so on.
- Low power consumption: deep sleep current is as low as 6mA; It is a small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- 5PCS ESP32-CAM WiFi Bluetooth Board ESP32-CAM-MB Micro USB to Serial Port CH340G with OV2640 2MP Camera Module
10. HomeSpot 5V 2.4A Power Supply/Adapter/Charger (UL Listed) with 5ft Long Micro USB Cable with On Off Switch Button for Raspberry Pi Arduino
- Input: 100V-240V 500mA, Output: DC 5.0V 2400mA (UL Listed)
- Multiple built-in safeguards fully protect against over-current, overcharging and overheating for safe and reliable power source.
- 5ft (1.5M) Long Raspberry Pi Compatible Tactile Click Power Switch Cable, Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification.
- USB A male to Micro USB male
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+, 2 model B, Zero
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying best micro usb for arduino so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best micro usb for arduino.
Before selecting micro usb for arduino, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Pros and Cons:
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing best micro usb for arduino, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.