People utilize different products in their everyday life. The use of these products not only fulfills their needs, and but also adds a touch of luxury and comfort. However, buying a product is not as easy as utilizing it.
There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select best wide aperture lenses canon? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying wide aperture lenses canon. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Best wide aperture lenses canon information
1. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Compatible with Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- Yongnuo Lens EF 50mm 1.8 for Canon is a 50mm auto fucus lens for creative, art and beauty photography. The wide aperture of 1.8 enables a shallow dept of field.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode;
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information;
2. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode, full-frame and APS-C format cameras, 5 groups 6 slices Lens structure
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Informatio
- Closest focusing distance:0.45 meter
- Maximum magnification and field of view:0.15×160×240mm (when located to 0.45 meter)
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
5. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Compatible with Canon EF Mount Rebel DSLR Camera (CXK5648617516965WD)
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance.
- max focal length: 50.0 millimeters
6. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- – 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- – FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- – Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- – Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
7. Fotasy Manual Canon EF EF-S Lens to Fuji X Adapter, EOS EFs Lense X Mount Converter, Compatible with Fujifilm X-Pro1 X-Pro2 X-E2 X-E3 X-A5 X-A7 X-A10 X-M1 X-T1 X-T2 X-T3 X-T10 X-T20 X-T30 X-T100 X-H1, FXEF, Black
- Solid Canon EF EFS mount to Fuji x mount adapter converter allows Canon EF/EFS lens to fit on Fujifilm x-mount Mirrorless cameras
- Infinity focus .
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually. Automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operated with using this adapter
- As Canon EF/EFS lenses do not have a manual aperture control ring, The lens will be wide open by default.
- Compatible with Canon EF/ EF-S mount auto focus lens & Fujifilm x-mount X-A5 z-a7 X-A10 x-pro1 X-Pro2 x-pro3 x-e1 X-E2 X-E3 x-m1 x-t1 X-T2 x-t3 X-T10 X-T20 x-t30 x-t100 X-H1
- Lens Type: Standard
8. Brightin Star 50mm F1.4 APS-C Large Aperture Portrait Manual Focus Mirrorless Camera Lens, Compatible with Canon EF-M Mount M M2 M3 M5 M6 M6II M10 M100 M50 M200
- [Attention Please]In order to provide you with a satisfying experience, please make sure you’ve READ and UNDERSTAND the below information before purchasing. Please kindly note this Brightin Star camera lens is only used for Mirrorless Camera, NOT for SLR Camera.
- [Note] This product is a manual lens without an auto-focus function. And the most important thing is to make sure you’ve set the “release without lens” mode, or your camera may unable to take pictures or videos. If you need any help about that please contact our customer service team directly.
- [Upgraded UMC Coated Lens] This Canon EF-M mount mirrorless camera lens uses multi-layer nano-coating, which greatly reduces ultraviolet rays and stray light entering the lens, effectively eliminating ghosting and flare, while improving light transmission and providing better picture quality.
- [Sharp Focus & Soft Out-Of-Focus Image Quality]The lens structure is 6 elements in 5 groups, it can make the picture near the focus point sharp and clear when focusing while ensuring that the picture outside the focus range is soft.
- [Metal Structure Design] Brightin Star 55mm F1.4 is made of metal and glass, with exquisite workmanship and compact design, allowing you to put the lens in your pocket.
- [F1.4 Large Aperture] This Brightin Star Mirrorless Cameras lens for Canon EF-M Mount With a larger viewing angle and a wider picture, with a large aperture of F1.4, you can still get more light in shooting night scenes and dim environments.
- [Compatible Camera Information] Canon EF-M Mount: M, M2, M3, M5, M6, M10, M100, M50, M200
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
10. Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter – Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body with Built-In Aperture Control Dial
- Premium Grade Fotodiox “Pro” Adapter
- “No Play” Adapter
- Infinity Focus Allowed
- Built-in Aperture dial allows aperture control on G-type lens.
- 24 Month Manufacture Warranty
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying best wide aperture lenses canon so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Relax! We have made this task little stress-free for you. We have done some research, and listed some products which may help you to decide which product is best for you. We have shortlisted the features and specifications you need to focus on before shopping.
With so many brands available in the market, first and foremost you need to shortlist the brands according to your requirements. Once you have shortlisted the brands you want to shop from, consider half of your work is done.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best wide aperture lenses canon.
At the same time, some new brands in the market also provide the same quality, but because they do not have a renowned name, their products are economical. Their prices are low because they want to attract customers to their new brand. If you want a budget-friendly option, you should go through these brands for shopping so that you can have the best product according to your requirements without breaking the bank.
Once you have made your mind to buy a product, you have an image of what features and specifications you want in it. We recommend you jot down all these features and specifications. Put the essential factors on top and those factors on which you can think would be okay to compromise, keep those at the bottom of your list. This minor act will drastically simplify the buying process for you.
Once you have created this list, look at the different features different brands offer. You will be fortunate to find a brand that has the exact product you have in mind; otherwise, choose the brand that has the effect with most of the features on your list. By doing this, you will find the right product according to your requirements.
Different brands offer different price ranges. Most products by renowned brands are expensive as compared to newly established brands. Many users test the quality of famous brands, so you can trust that their products will not disappoint you in terms of quality. Their high price will pay you off for a very long time.
If your budget is bit tight and you are in search of an economical product encompassing great features, you can opt for new brands as their prices are comparatively low. But before making a final choice, it is suggested to do comprehensive research on the new brand; you are thinking to shop from, because sometimes products with low prices don’t offer good quality. Obviously nobody would desire a product that gets out of order after few days of usage.
Before selecting wide aperture lenses canon, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Once you have researched customer reviews, analyze the good and bad reviews. We do not recommend you to rely on the thoughts of one customer. Instead, go through plenty of reviews. Rather it will be an excellent choice to watch reviews with videos as they will give you a clearer picture.
If the product you are inclined to buy has more positive reviews and less negative reviews, don't hesitate to order.
Pros and Cons:
Every product has its pros and cons. There is nothing perfect in this world, but you can try to find something close to perfect by analyzing the pros and cons of each product. You can find pros and cons in customers' reviews or social media.
Whether you are buying the product in person or ordering it online, take a thorough look at the design, features, and pros and cons of that product. A concise yet proper list of pros and cons will save a lot of your time. Spend your money once you are delighted with everything.
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing best wide aperture lenses canon, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.
Before placing your order, check whether the brand you are ordering from provides a warranty or not. We will advise you to buy a product that has a contract. The customer care service of a brand speaks a lot about it. Before placing your order, discuss your needs and ambiguities with the customer care agent. It would be best if you had a clear mind with no confusion.
After this reading, we hope you understand that these are the key points you should focus on before buying your dream product. Once you go through these steps, you will not be confused by the wide variety available in the market. You will know what product is perfect for you by following our guide. So go ahead! Place your order without wasting any more time and have fun!