People utilize different products in their everyday life. The use of these products not only fulfills their needs, and but also adds a touch of luxury and comfort. However, buying a product is not as easy as utilizing it.
There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select shoes for broken feet? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying shoes for broken feet. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Shoes for broken feet information
1. BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toes | Medical / Surgical Walking Boot Cast, Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole (MEDIUM – FEMALE)
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please view our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). The male and female post-op shoes fit US men’s, women’s, and certain big kid’s shoe sizes. Can be worn on your right or left foot. Female Medium weighs 10.3 ounces.
- ROCKER SOLE & NON-SKID TREAD: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- INNOVATIVE STRAPPING & SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation. The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- POST SURGICAL PROTECTION: Keeping dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this post op shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
2. Post Op Recovery Shoe – Adjustable Medical Walking Shoe for Post Surgery or Operation Support, Broken Foot or Toe, Stress Fractures, Bunions, or Hammer Toe for Left or Right Foot by Brace Direct
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE Shock Absorbing EVA Sole for maximum airflow and cushion for a faster recovery and no skin irritation.
- ✔ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE and Non Skid Tread supports provides superior stability and arch support while relieving pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- ✔COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION and breath-ability for an all-day usage and full recovery. Square open toe prevents bumping and toe protection.
- ✔INNOVATIVE Adjustable 3 medical grade strap system to ensure a safe and secure fit while accommodating fluctuation of bandaging and swelling. Completely VERSATILE and may be worn on either left or right foot.
- ✔PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
3. DMI Post Op Shoe, Surgical Walking Shoe or Walking Boot for Plantar Fasciitis, Foot Pain, Broken Foot or Toes, Lightweight with Adjustable Straps, Universal Left or Right Foot Fit, 1 Each, Shoe Size 6-8
- WALKING SHOE is perfect for healing from surgery, post operative use, broken foot or broken toes. Shock absorbing non skid bottom reduces impact and helps to prevent falls or from keeping a cast clean and dry
- FOOT PAIN RELIEF, HEEL PAIN AND BROKEN TOES are easy to rehab with open toe and heel with mesh upper to provide air circulation by keeping the foot from getting overheated. The straps are easily adjustable to fit different cast or foot sizes.Hand washable
- POST OPERATIVE SHOE can be worn on the right or left foot while hook and loop adjustable straps custom fit the height and width of the foot, bandage or cast
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect the toes and provide additional room for casts or bandages
- NON SKID SOLE provides stability on any surface while providing comfortable immobilization to rehab post surgery, foot or toe injuries, bunions, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis, Lisfranc fractures, heel fractures, stress fractures or mortons neuroma
4. BraceAbility Closed Toe Medical Walking Shoe – Lightweight Surgical Foot Protection Cast Boot with Adjustable Straps, Orthopedic Fracture Support, and Post Bunion or Hammertoe Surgery Brace (M)
- SIZING: Refer to the second image (our size chart) to select your size. Available in sizes Small through XL.
- PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY: Protect, support, and treat the toes, foot, ankle or leg from a wide variety of injuries and post-op recovery, keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free.
- CLOSED TOE DESIGN: Features a large, closed square toe box, allowing extra room for swelling, bandages, sock, casting, and more. Protect your foot from further injury, infection, or pain.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and promotes a natural gait while walking to help reduce plantar pressure and forefoot or heel pain.
- VERSATILE: The lightweight surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either the right or left foot. Durable, adjustable straps provide a safe and secure fit, accommodating swelling and dressing.
5. Cast Shoe Foot Fracture Support Open Toe Plaster Cast Boot Post Op Shoe Toe Valgus Surgical Fixed Gypsum Shoe Walking Boot for Foot Injuries Stable Ankle Joints Postoperative Recovery Pain Relief
- Package Content: Pack of 1 cast boot foot support surgical recovery shoe ( suitable for both left and right foot). Ideal for both men and women to wear after injuries, soft tissue procedures or post-op care.
- SIZE L: For Mens shoes Size 11-13; Cast Shoe length 29cm/11.4” width 14cm/5.5”.
- Made of eco-canvas fabric with cast material, the shoe is wide and convenient to wear for you. With cushioned insole and non-skid synthetic sole ensure your safety and comfort. The open toe and heel cutout design provides air circulation to keep your foot from getting too hot
- Adjustable Post op shoe designed with a hook and loop strap closure to fit any size cast securely and comfortably.
- Plaster cast shoe is specially designed for stable foot and ankle fracture, achilles tendon surgery, acute ankle sprains and care, after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis, patients with intravenous or lymphatic bandages, walking with plaster casts or heavily bandaged feet
6. Vive Post Op Shoe – Lightweight Medical Walking Boot with Adjustable Strap – Orthopedic Recovery Cast Shoe for Post Surgery, Fractured Foot, Injured Toes, Stress Fracture, Sprains – Left or Right Foot
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: US Men’s 7.5 – 8.5, Women’s 8.5 – 10.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Protective square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY OR INJURY: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the Vive post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN: Lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect your toes and provide additional room for bandages.
- Universal – Fits Right Or Left Foot
- Sizing – Small fits men’s 4.5-6.5 and women’s 6-8 shoe size, refer to size chart and understanding fit guide found in images
- Determining Proper Fit – correct application is vital to the proper functioning of the brace, refer to size chart and understanding fit guide found in images and video that demonstrates proper application and fit
- Promotes Natural Walking – Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking during use
- Sturdy – The reinforced plastic shell and uprights support and protect the foot
8. Vive Offloading Post-Op Shoe – Forefront Wedge Boot for Broken Toe Injury – Non Weight Bearing Medical Recovery for Foot Surgery, Hammer Toes, Bunion, Feet Walking Orthopedic (Men 7-9, Women 8.5-10)
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: Medium (US Men’s 7-9, Women’s 8.5-10).
- REDUCES PAINFUL PRESSURE ON THE TOES: Designed to minimize pressure on the toes and forefoot by shifting the weight to the heel, the Vive offloading post op shoe is ideal for protecting broken toes or diabetic foot ulcers. The dorsiflexion angled wedge shoe also promotes natural healing following bunionectomy, hammertoe or mallet toe corrective surgery.
- EASILY ACCOMMODATES BANDAGES: Secured with two wide fastener straps, the offloading post op shoe is easily adjustable and includes two extender tabs to comfortably accommodate bandages, dressings and swelling. The post op shoe features a neutral base for use on the left or right foot.
- DESIGNED TO PROTECT THE TOES: The wedge healing shoe features a wide, square toe box to act as a bumper, providing greater protection for sore, injured toes. Cushioning the toes and forefoot, the post op shoe is padded with dense foam for greater comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT NONSKID BASE: Exceptionally lightweight, the offloading surgical walking boot base is made with a durable rubber. The rigid base is deeply textured to provide greater traction and stability on any surface.
9. Post op Shoes for Broken Toe Medical Walking shoes Cast Foot Brace for Foot Surgery Operation,Fracture or Ulcer（Medium)
- [Easy to wear] Wide shoes on both the left and right! Simply put your feet in your shoes and fasten the hook-and-loop fasteners to complete the wear. It can be easily attached and detached by one person.
- 【KEEP BILATREAL FOOT BANLANCE】-We designed a flat paired shoe to match the injured foot to reduce knee and hip pain caused by unbalanced walking. Strongly recommended!!
- 【MOVEABLE HOOK AND LOOP】: It provides a wide range of height adjustment, which can provide a comfortable and effective function for both feet covered with bandage during injury and feet without bandage during recovery.
- 【COMFORTABLE MATERIALS】: The upper is made of medical-grade breathable fabric, which will not be stuffy all day long, and the sole is made of non-slip rubber sole, which can be applied to various grounds.
- 【Multiple Sizes】: This post-op shoe has Multiple sizes for you to choose, sole length (XS: 8.85″/S: 9.64″/M: 10.43″/L: 11.22″/XL: 12.20″), please follow the tutorial in the size chart Measure the length of your feet and choose the size that works for you.
10. BraceAbility Short Broken Toe Boot | Walker for Fracture Recovery, Protection and Healing after Foot or Ankle Injuries (Medium)
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size MEDIUM fits U.S. Men’s shoe sizes 8.5 – 10.5 and U.S. Women’s shoe sizes 9.5 – 11.5. Can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT. Medium weighs 2 pounds 2 ounces.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO PROTECT & TREAT a broken toe, metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, sprain, post bunion surgery, or any other type of toe, foot, or ankle injury where you need to immobilize your foot, yet be able to walk while you heal.
- FEATURES A COMFORTABLE, DELUXE FOAM LINER, wide toe bed and open toe design, allowing room for swelling and bandaging.
- LOW PROFILE, ROCKER BOTTOM for a more natural step and EASILY ADJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying shoes for broken feet so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Relax! We have made this task little stress-free for you. We have done some research, and listed some products which may help you to decide which product is best for you. We have shortlisted the features and specifications you need to focus on before shopping.
With so many brands available in the market, first and foremost you need to shortlist the brands according to your requirements. Once you have shortlisted the brands you want to shop from, consider half of your work is done.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best shoes for broken feet.
At the same time, some new brands in the market also provide the same quality, but because they do not have a renowned name, their products are economical. Their prices are low because they want to attract customers to their new brand. If you want a budget-friendly option, you should go through these brands for shopping so that you can have the best product according to your requirements without breaking the bank.
Once you have made your mind to buy a product, you have an image of what features and specifications you want in it. We recommend you jot down all these features and specifications. Put the essential factors on top and those factors on which you can think would be okay to compromise, keep those at the bottom of your list. This minor act will drastically simplify the buying process for you.
Once you have created this list, look at the different features different brands offer. You will be fortunate to find a brand that has the exact product you have in mind; otherwise, choose the brand that has the effect with most of the features on your list. By doing this, you will find the right product according to your requirements.
Different brands offer different price ranges. Most products by renowned brands are expensive as compared to newly established brands. Many users test the quality of famous brands, so you can trust that their products will not disappoint you in terms of quality. Their high price will pay you off for a very long time.
If your budget is bit tight and you are in search of an economical product encompassing great features, you can opt for new brands as their prices are comparatively low. But before making a final choice, it is suggested to do comprehensive research on the new brand; you are thinking to shop from, because sometimes products with low prices don’t offer good quality. Obviously nobody would desire a product that gets out of order after few days of usage.
Before selecting shoes for broken feet, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Once you have researched customer reviews, analyze the good and bad reviews. We do not recommend you to rely on the thoughts of one customer. Instead, go through plenty of reviews. Rather it will be an excellent choice to watch reviews with videos as they will give you a clearer picture.
If the product you are inclined to buy has more positive reviews and less negative reviews, don't hesitate to order.
Pros and Cons:
Every product has its pros and cons. There is nothing perfect in this world, but you can try to find something close to perfect by analyzing the pros and cons of each product. You can find pros and cons in customers' reviews or social media.
Whether you are buying the product in person or ordering it online, take a thorough look at the design, features, and pros and cons of that product. A concise yet proper list of pros and cons will save a lot of your time. Spend your money once you are delighted with everything.
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing shoes for broken feet, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.
Before placing your order, check whether the brand you are ordering from provides a warranty or not. We will advise you to buy a product that has a contract. The customer care service of a brand speaks a lot about it. Before placing your order, discuss your needs and ambiguities with the customer care agent. It would be best if you had a clear mind with no confusion.
After this reading, we hope you understand that these are the key points you should focus on before buying your dream product. Once you go through these steps, you will not be confused by the wide variety available in the market. You will know what product is perfect for you by following our guide. So go ahead! Place your order without wasting any more time and have fun!